The Allie's

The Allie's

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Jason Aldean

Corbin is a big fan of the country singer, Jason Aldean. We found out he was coming to town and Corbin asked right away if we could go. So, my friend Kelli got tickets for us to go with her and her son, Kourt. I told Corbin we didn't get tickets though. I wanted to surprise him. There were so many times that I almost gave in and told him. He asked about it a lot. The week of the concert they were giving away tickets on the radio and he was always getting me to call in and try to win. So, the morning of the show I gave him a Jason Aldean t-shirt along with the tickets. He was excited! The concert was great! Corbin was dancing and singing along with almost every song. What a fun night!


Corbin and Kourt, double trouble! Corbin has his school carnival that night and had played a game where he got his hair spray painted red. He looked like a real rocker!



Kourt and Kelli


Me and Corbin







No comments: