The Allie's

The Allie's

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...AGAIN!

Here we are, home again for another snow day. Last night and this morning it probably snowed about 3-4 inches here so I would imagine we just got a 4 day weekend. I don't see us being able to go back tomorrow, but who knows. It's really cold outside today so the boys and I are just hanging out inside keeping warm in our pjs. What a great day!

We've tried to keep Buddy in as much as possible today since it's so cold. He's gone through a few rawhides already. Look at all the little pieces all over the floor. I hope he eats all of those.
Max was happy to have powdered donuts for breakfast, what a treat!

Corbin's had fun playing the Wii Fit. What a great way to stay active on an inside day.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011--Wednesdays are CRAZY days for us! I hate them! Ryan usually goes into work pretty early so I have to get myself and both boys ready, feed them breakfast and pack lunches. We have to leave by 7:20 to have time to drop off Max at Kerri's. However, it is usually around 7:25 when we actually leave. Then I have Professional Development until 4:30 every Wednesday after school. All I can say about that is YUCK! After my meeting I rush to Kerri's to pick up the boys (Corbin rides the bus there) and then we head home. It is usually a little after 5 when we get home. We have just enough time to grab a quick bite to eat, change clothes and head out the door to get Corbin to taekwondo by 6:00. That lasts until 6:45 so it is after 7 when we get enough and then we rush to do baths and homework and get ready for bed. We don't get to spend much quality family time together on Wednesdays and all we do is rush from one place to the next all day, I hate it! Here is a picture of the boys in the car Wednesday morning getting ready to start the rushing around. They don't mind a bit, though, since they have their DS and MobiGo. Thank goodness for that.





No comments: