The Allie's

The Allie's

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Starbucks morning

This morning the weather was slightly chilly out. It felt great! I am so ready for fall and this just gets me more excited. One of my favorite things to do on a cool morning is swing by Starbucks for a caramel macchiato. Once we were ready for school this morning there was enough time for Corbin and I to stop in and grab a warm drink. So I treated Corbin to a hot chocolate. He loves getting drinks from Starbucks and felt really important to have his own drink, especially when the girls working there put his name on his cup and put lots of chocolate syrup on top of his whipped cream in his drink. What a nice way to start the day. And of course I was able to get my non-fat decaf caramel macchiato. It was a perfect start to my day and I look forward to more days like this as the weather continues to cool off!

No comments: