The Allie's

The Allie's

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

And the tooth FINALLY comes out!!

Corbin has had a loose tooth for several weeks and we were beginning to think it was never going to come out. Corbin didn't know this, but the dentist was concerned about the adult tooth starting to grow in behind it and was thinking she might have to pull it if it didn't come out soon. Fortunately it came out tonight, the night before he starts 1st grade. What an exciting thing to be able to tell his friends tomorrow at school! When I tucked him into bed tonight I asked him about his tooth. He showed it to me and I could tell it was ready to come out. So I showed him how to push it forward and pull on it. He was afraid it might hurt but he wanted it to come out so bad he really didn't care. After a few minutes it finally came out. He immediately jumped out of bed and ran into Max's room where Ryan was putting him to sleep. He couldn't wait to tell daddy about it. I can't remember the last time I saw him that excited! It was so neat to be a part of. He wrapped his tooth up in a kleenex and put it under his pillow and wasted no time going to sleep. I wonder if he will dream about the Tooth Fairy tonight. The Tooth Fairy will be visiting him shortly and leaving him $10. He should be happy with that! Oh, and the Tooth Fairy will be leaving his tooth behind, he was really worried about that. He didn't want to see it go!

1 comment:

Our Trio said...

Yea Corbin!!! I just showed Bryson and he said, if the tooth fairy leaves $10, he'll start pulling his teeth out too. HA HA!! Have a great first day of first grade Corbin!!!!