The Allie's

The Allie's

Friday, May 30, 2008

Day 2 with Max

We are still in the hospital waiting to come home and everything is going great. Max had some breathing issues yesterday but that is all cleared up now. I got my IV out this morning and now I can eat real food and start walking the halls. I remember how much better I felt after having Corbin once I walked around. Max had a lot of visitors again today. Grandma Barb was the first visitor. She was at the hospital before 7:00. Daddy arrvied next and then Corbin came with Grandma Jana. It was nice to get to spend some quiet time with all of my boys. Corbin really loves his big brother. Ryan, Chrissie and Brayden came after lunch and were able to stay for a while and hold Max. I think Chrissie has some baby fever, she was pretty into Max. Lori, Sydney and Drew came later in the day but could only stay for a few minutes. The kids didn't know what to think about Max. All of the grandparents came back later and were there in the evening. Max has been very good all day today. He is really mellow and doesn't cry much. Corbin is spending the night in Bolivar with Marc, Deana, Brandon and Connor tonight and he is very excited about that. We should get to come home tomorrow.

Chrissie loving on Max
Photobucket

The helicopters landed right outside my room and Corbin and Brayden were very excited about that! I think Ryan Verch was too.

Photobucket

Lori, Sydney and Drew visiting Max

Photobucket



No comments: