The Allie's

The Allie's

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Carrie Underwood

I am a HUGE fan of Carrie Underwood. I loved her from the first moment I saw her on American Idol. I think she is an amazing singer and a great role model for kids. When it was announced back in February that she would be coming to Springfield I knew right that I wanted to go. Unfortunately the tickets sold out in under 2 hours and even though I tried I was not able to get tickets. The day of they show I just happened to be in the car listening to the radio when they announced that more seats had become available. So I called and was able to get us tickets. Corbin wanted to go with us too. He is also a big fan. It was a GREAT concert! She sounds great live and definitely keeps you entertained. I am so glad we went! And I hope it is something Corbin will always remember.



















No comments: